Arkansas is the perfect place to try out this new health trend. Read all about the what, why, where and how here.
The line is open. Closing out:
* FOOTBALL FRENZY: The University of Arkansas announced that more than $28 million had been raised, including $10 million from the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation, for a $35 million drive to build new football facilities at Fayetteville.
* HIGH COTTON: Lot of coverage for Tom Cotton, who wants to run for Mike Ross' congressional seat though it's unclear whether he's spent any time living in Arkansas for years.
* SO MUCH FOR RETIREMENT: Dow dropped more than 400 points today.
* YOU CAN'T FIGHT CITY HALL: Man arrested for scuffle with Fort Smith Mayor Sandy Sanders.
* ARGENTA LEADER: Mary Beth Bowman, who's been head of the North Little Rock Community Development Agency, has been named executive director of the Argenta Community Development Corporation. Among other duties, she'll continue to oversee a federally financed program to rehabilitate housing in the old downtown neighborhood.
Who is Gray?
I suppose the belt buckling issue could be worse, Silverback. I can recall a long…
Your headline made me hope, for just that moment, that the Arkansas Dims had elected…