The line is open. Closing out:
* FOOTBALL FRENZY: The University of Arkansas announced that more than $28 million had been raised, including $10 million from the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation, for a $35 million drive to build new football facilities at Fayetteville.
* HIGH COTTON: Lot of coverage for Tom Cotton, who wants to run for Mike Ross' congressional seat though it's unclear whether he's spent any time living in Arkansas for years.
* SO MUCH FOR RETIREMENT: Dow dropped more than 400 points today.
* YOU CAN'T FIGHT CITY HALL: Man arrested for scuffle with Fort Smith Mayor Sandy Sanders.
* ARGENTA LEADER: Mary Beth Bowman, who's been head of the North Little Rock Community Development Agency, has been named executive director of the Argenta Community Development Corporation. Among other duties, she'll continue to oversee a federally financed program to rehabilitate housing in the old downtown neighborhood.
It's not certain yet, but Monday's forecast is potentially dreadful - clusters of strong tornados,…
Like visions of sugarplums or some such dancing in my head, I read Hubbard's rant…
Mrs. Sissy Belle,
It was wholly a pleasure this mawnin’ to pour a…
A&E Feature / To-Do List / In Brief / Movie Reviews / Music Reviews / Theater Reviews / A&E News / Art Notes / Graham Gordy / Books / Media / Dining Reviews / Dining Guide / What's Cookin' / Calendar / The Televisionist / Movie Listings / Gallery Listings