Arkansas is the perfect place to try out this new health trend. Read all about the what, why, where and how here.
It's open. Finishing up:
* ONE LUMP OR TWO WITH THAT TEA?: Democrat Ken Aden, challenging Republican U.S. Rep. Steve Womack for 3rd District Congress, said he and Womack are both scheduled to speak to the Benton County Tea Party at 1 p.m. Saturday.
* LOVE LETTERS IN THE FOURTH: Is Pat Boone still alive? Asked and answered. The crooner just endorsed Republican Tom Cotton for 4th District Congress. Maybe Cotton's opponent, former Miss Arkansas Beth Anne Rankin, can nab Anita Bryant.
* WHAT REPUBLICANS THINK OF ARKANSAS: That we're s***. The smarmy twits at Weekly Standard, in between thumping the tub for Beltway insider Tom Cotton for Congress, are trying to encourage voting for a fringe presidential candidate in the Arkansas Democratic primary. The local daily has already been pushing that meme, too. Anything to shame the president and make us a further laughingstock. They figure we're easy marks.
* ROMNEY IS NO FAMILY MAN: Mitt Romney said today that he's OK with adoption of children by gay couples. I guess that means Jerry Cox and the Family Council will have put a big X on him in their fall voting guide, since they tried to make that illegal in Arkansas.
* FUNNY OR DIE: Republican women speak about where they want government and where they don't want government.
Tis their conviction they are wiser than the people. I will suggest to my Representative…
Bollacks Steven E. HB2 in NC and SB774/HB1986 in AR are about hate. Pure and…
Common sense is rare in our ledge.