The line is open. Finishing up:
* INDECENT EXPOSURE: Tulsa World reports that John E. Norris, 34, of Little Rock was arrested early Saturday on four indecent exposure complaints after reportedly being seen nude and masturbating in the hallway of a Tulsa hotel.
* 'WANT A JOB IN TECH? DON'T MOVE TO ARKANSAS': How's that for a headline? It appeared on an article in zdnet about the best places to look for tech work. Little Rock turned up in the bottom 10. Of course, when the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce gets through building a spec office building with taxpayer money, that will all change.
* INTERSTATE 630 LANE CLOSURES: As promised, lanes on Interstate 630 will be closed at night next week to allow demolition of outfield fences at the old Ray Winder Field minor league baseball park. The westbound outside lane will be closed nightly between Cedar Street and Fair Park Boulevard between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday July 9-11, weather permitting. (It doesn't rain here anymore, does it?) In addition, closure of all three eastbound and westbound lanes for 15-minute intervals will occur between 1:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. those days.
* WHY DO REPUBLICANS LOVE VOTER ID LAWS? Easy. They disenfranchise Democratic-leaning voters by the droves — 750,000 in Pennsylvania, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.
* DAIRY FOR AFRICA: Heifer International announced today that it had received $8 million more from the Gates Foundation for its East Africa dairy development project.
Comments are closed.
Comparative data . Did you know that the murder rate in Guatemala is lower than…
Perplexed - I agree, it looks like a good site.
The corner of Culcha and Elan