Arkansas is the perfect place to try out this new health trend. Read all about the what, why, where and how here.
Monday's done. The line is open. Finishing up:
* THROW HIM OUT: Republican Rep. Nate Bell says Republican Rep. Brian King said at a House Personnel Committee today that he'd write Democratic Gov. Mike Beebe asking him to fire Bill Walker as director of state Career Education Department. Nothing new really. King continues on the warpath over Walker's hiring of an unqualified interpreter for deaf people. Walker finally reversed the hiring, but kept the woman, a former business association, in a state job. Beebe has already said Walker has admitted error and corrected the situation and that he has confidence in Walker. (Why remains a question for the Arkansas history books.)
* 28 CAT DEATHS: The Garland County sheriff's office reports its investigating a fire at a house where 28 cats were found dead and 11 others were taken to a vet for treatment. A suspect in the case works in the county detention center. It is being investigated as an animal cruelty case and charges are expected, Lt. James Martins aid.
* IT'S FRYING TIME AGAIN: Politico notes that the Catfish Farmers of America, a group that includes Arkansas fish farmers, will lobby Congress Tuesday night with a catfish fry. King Kat of Hazen will be doing the honors on its mobile frying trailers.
* KANSAS ALLOWS OBAMA ON THE BALLOT: A pinch of sanity emerges in Kansas.
* DELTA BLUES CONTINUES: Justice Department announces arrest of a state parole/probation officer in Wynne for extorting money from drug dealers she was supervising.
* ROMNEY THINKS OBAMA VOTERS ARE A MESS OF TRASH: Amazing stuff from Mother Jones, remarks by Mitt Romney captured at a private function. They have video.
"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax."
Romney went on: "[M]y job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."
I pay income tax. I'm not voting for this animatronic impersonation of a human being.
So much hatred of women in one spot.
It does seem to be an exclusively men's club.
@ArrestedDevelopmentDonaldTrump's new book:
"The Art of the Failed Deal"