Over to you. Closing out until something else comes along:
* HACKED OFF: Remember when the Jonesboro Library learned its bank account was drained of $37,000 by a computer hacker? I heard today that a similar hacking plot was under investigation in Central Arkansas, this time perhaps affecting a medical institution. No firm info yet.
* ROLL TIDE: I missed coverage of this previously, from the world of winning football:
An Alabama man pleaded guilty Tuesday to obscenity charges and faces a two-year prison sentence for rubbing his genitals on an unconscious LSU fan in a Bourbon Street restaurant after the BCS national title game in January. Prosecutors reached a plea deal with Brian H. Downing of Smith Station, Ala., on the morning he was scheduled to be tried on charges that included sexual battery, which is punishable by up to 10 years in prison. Prosecutors agreed to drop the battery charge.
* UNITED AGAINST CITIZENS UNITED: By a vote of the Pine Bluff City Council last night, Pine Bluff became the fourth Arkansas city to adopt a resolution calling for overturning of the Citizens United ruling for unlimited corporate political spending, according to activist Robert Nunn. Pine Bluff joined Eureka Springs, Fayetteville and North Little Rock. Little Rock? Director Fortson? Director Adcock? Director Kumpuris? Are you at-largers for the people or for the power structure?
* BRYANT TEACHER CHARGED IN SEX CASE: Fox 16 reports a former Bryant High School English teacher will be charged with having sex with one of her students in the school parking lot and her home.
* NOW IT IS PAUL RYAN ON VIDEO: Huffington Post has dug up video of the Marathon Man decring welfare bums — he puts them at a comparatively modest 30 percent of Americans. What a tool. Social Security paid his way to college though he came from a well-to-do family. He has never had a real job unless you count public office and working on speeches and such for politicos.
How can it have any relation to reality when the ACTUAL ballot has four candidates…
It's a shame they are not doing the Senate debate with the Libertarian and Green…
Thanks for the link to the Lyons article eLwood.