He was recently re-elected easily in Tennessee, though some of this sordid tale was already leaking into public print. A helpful court, citing lack of a completed transcript, delayed until after the election release of court testimony that lays out in full his background.
* Avowed supporter of "pro-life" (anti-abortion) policies? Check.
* Family values candidate? Check.
* Divorced? Check.
* Former wife had two abortions BEFORE they were married? Check.
* Had sex with two former patients (he's a physician)? Check.
* Had sex with three co-workers? Check.
* Had sex with a drug company rep? Check.
* Urged one of the patient sex partners to get an abortion? Check.
* Lied about conversations with patient in which he urged her to get abortion? Check.
* Wrote painkiller prescriptions for one of mistress/patients and provided various gifts including a plane ticket to Las Vegas? Check.
* Said in questioning, "I've never been challenged or questioned in terms of my integrity before."? Check.
I am sad and angry about this turn of events. There needs to be a…
>Actually, Sound Policy, they have EVERY LEGAL RIGHT to do so.
I suppose I…
The National Weather Service still predicts a moderate risk of severe storms for southwest Arkansas…
A&E Feature / To-Do List / In Brief / Movie Reviews / Music Reviews / Theater Reviews / A&E News / Art Notes / Graham Gordy / Books / Media / Dining Reviews / Dining Guide / What's Cookin' / Calendar / The Televisionist / Movie Listings / Gallery Listings