* BUDDY CAN YOU SPARE A KILOWATT?: my power went out about 11 last night and still out. WTF? I now see I am among 1,800, an area that includes Riverdale's restaurant row, that may be in the dark until 9 am. Or I relocate. Phone blogging is for the birds. UPDATE: Make it noon they now say by robocall. WTF? UPDATE II: They happily hit the earlier 9 a.m. projection. Though not before lack of traffic lights in Riverdale caused rush hour traffic tieups and wrecks. Oops. When snow causes outages, you don't have so many cars on the street.
* NLR SCHOOL SUPER: The school board will interview five to succeed retiring chief:
Bobby Acklin, Assistant Superintendent of Schools, North Little Rock School District; Rhonda Dickey, Administrative Director of Secondary Schools North Little Rock School District; Kelly Rodgers, Superintendent of Schools, Terrell Independent School District, Terrell, Texas; Dr. Belinda Shook, Superintendent of Schools, Beebe School District, Beebe, Arkansas; Dr. Larry E. Smith, Superintendent of Schools, White Hall School District.
* SPEAKING OF SCHOOLS — AND GUNS: Log Cabin reports arrest of Guy-Perkins super on charges related to stolen guns.
* GO TIGERS: The city of Little Rock and the convention bureau chipped in $5,000 yesterday to help the Central High band play in the inaugural parade. Check Little Rock school website for how to pitch in. Money still needed.
* MORE JUSTIN BIEBER: A ton more from Justin Bieber's Verizon show last night on Brian Chilson's Facebook.
In confirming the arrest, LRPD said a partial license plate number from witnesses led to the arrest by the hit-and-run investigation team. Maybe they'll get to the bottom of a lesser hit-and-run reported to me yesterday from Markham and University involving a sports car with a state legislative plate.
"I agree with Rand Paul, too, NVR, about the Patriot Act surveillance program, but there…
Wow! That's some real news, although; in retrospect, you could have seen it coming. For…
“I hope, though, that you [Max] never think of stepping down and keep on keeping…