Jack Pearadin and Doug Nelsen found a 1.73-carat diamond after nearly a year of searching the park's field.
The state's judges may get a pay raise after all. An effort to increase judicial pay was included in session-opening legislation, then removed for discussion later.
Today, Sen. Larry Teague introduced an amendment to the general expenses legislation to give the judiciary and prosecuting attorneys a 2 percent pay raise. Effective July 1, pay would increase:
* Chief justice Supreme Court: $156,864 to $160,0001.
* Associate Justices: $145,204 to $148,108
* Chief judge court of appeals: $142,969 to $14,828
* Court of appeals judges: $140,732 to $143,547
* Circuit judges: $136,257 to $138,982
* District Judges: $121,816 to $124,252
* the 25 prosecutors in Division A: $119,552 to $121,943
* the 3 prosecutors in Division B: $100,037 to $102,038
Here's the IMDB link:
Too bad that money smell can't be like over ripe bananas have taken over. Or…
A movie my younger brother and I were in as members of the Paragould H.S.Band…