Chuck Haralson and Ken Smith were inducted into the Arkansas Tourism Hall of Fame during the 43rd annual Governor’s Conference on Tourism
The state's judges may get a pay raise after all. An effort to increase judicial pay was included in session-opening legislation, then removed for discussion later.
Today, Sen. Larry Teague introduced an amendment to the general expenses legislation to give the judiciary and prosecuting attorneys a 2 percent pay raise. Effective July 1, pay would increase:
* Chief justice Supreme Court: $156,864 to $160,0001.
* Associate Justices: $145,204 to $148,108
* Chief judge court of appeals: $142,969 to $14,828
* Court of appeals judges: $140,732 to $143,547
* Circuit judges: $136,257 to $138,982
* District Judges: $121,816 to $124,252
* the 25 prosecutors in Division A: $119,552 to $121,943
* the 3 prosecutors in Division B: $100,037 to $102,038
SalineRepublican you're bringing up an execution from 27 years ago just so you can bash…
Bill Clinton was responsible for allowing several executions as Guv and even you liberals on…
I was a friend and dormmate with Farrell Faubus son of Orval Faubus. Farrell Probably…