* It will be a "donnybrook."
* It will be a "dogfight."
* It will be a good opportunity for candidates to "present who they are."
* "Curve balls" will be thrown.
* "The scripted part is less important than the way a candidate responds to unforeseen circumstances."
* Also, the item said, the campaign "will test candidate's 'metal' by fire."
Sounds like they all better don full mettle jackets.
I hope we do not get any more fast food on Markham. Let's keep it…
Police officers, on the street unsupervised, take time to cull out the bullies and assholes…
Let's look at #9: In the past 20 years, only one teacher has been fired…