Chuck Haralson and Ken Smith were inducted into the Arkansas Tourism Hall of Fame during the 43rd annual Governor’s Conference on Tourism
The Republican Party of Arkansas is hiring students to work from now until several days after the election in November.
Qualified candidates well be self-motivated and pay close attention to detail. Other qualifications include
· A comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft word and Microsoft Excel
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· A strong interest in politics and campaigns
Students will work directly with experienced field staff and community leaders in South Arkansas.
· Staffing voter registration drives
· Training and recruiting volunteers
· Excel work
· Event building
· Making voter contacts
Hours are flexible; may work up to 50 hours per month. Pay is $9/hour.
Saline - Yes, there are people who deserve the death penalty, and Simmons was one…
Yesterday, in the emergent field of knowledge, principles and an ethic to live by, the…
From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death. For…