Jack Pearadin and Doug Nelsen found a 1.73-carat diamond after nearly a year of searching the park's field.
Would you favor or oppose a proposal in Arkansas that does five things:
* ONE, eliminates the ability of a lobbyist to provide anything of value to a member of the General Assembly including food, drink and travel;
* TWO, prohibits Political Action Committees or PACs from taking contributions from corporations and giving them to candidates;
* THREE, reduces the amount that an individual can contribute to a candidate for state office from the current amount of 2,700 dollars to 1,000 dollars per election;
* FOUR, strengthens enforcement of existing campaign finance laws in Arkansas and increases fines and penalties for those violations, and
* FIVE, requires full public disclosure of the sources of political money raised or spent in a campaign, by a SuperPAC or other independent campaign, and names those sources online for the public to see?
"Anybody notice how little attention the state daily gave to story of day: trump lying…
Is this the same Hunter Hatcher arrested in 2015 for careless driving and failure to…
"I'd bet my last $10 on it. But here's the deal: We'll see Trump's tax…