Would you favor or oppose a proposal in Arkansas that does five things:
* ONE, eliminates the ability of a lobbyist to provide anything of value to a member of the General Assembly including food, drink and travel;
* TWO, prohibits Political Action Committees or PACs from taking contributions from corporations and giving them to candidates;
* THREE, reduces the amount that an individual can contribute to a candidate for state office from the current amount of 2,700 dollars to 1,000 dollars per election;
* FOUR, strengthens enforcement of existing campaign finance laws in Arkansas and increases fines and penalties for those violations, and
* FIVE, requires full public disclosure of the sources of political money raised or spent in a campaign, by a SuperPAC or other independent campaign, and names those sources online for the public to see?
How all ya demmies feeling now that the FBI is reopening the e-mail investigation. How…
I oppose term limits. It takes away a basic fundamental right in which we Americans…
Red Team Asa is like rust.....they never sleep!