Arkansas is the perfect place to try out this new health trend. Read all about the what, why, where and how here.
Would you favor or oppose a proposal in Arkansas that does five things:
* ONE, eliminates the ability of a lobbyist to provide anything of value to a member of the General Assembly including food, drink and travel;
* TWO, prohibits Political Action Committees or PACs from taking contributions from corporations and giving them to candidates;
* THREE, reduces the amount that an individual can contribute to a candidate for state office from the current amount of 2,700 dollars to 1,000 dollars per election;
* FOUR, strengthens enforcement of existing campaign finance laws in Arkansas and increases fines and penalties for those violations, and
* FIVE, requires full public disclosure of the sources of political money raised or spent in a campaign, by a SuperPAC or other independent campaign, and names those sources online for the public to see?
Where were the 'Good Guys' with guns in Cincinnatti on Saturday night?
I hope this is true! CNN analyst: Sources say Mike Flynn may have turned on…
plainjim, just think if someone had said in 1975 that the Republican Party would someday…