Arkansas’s first environmental education state park interprets the importance of the natural world and our place within it.
(In related news, I'm going to start running again. If we're giving ourselves nicknames before, you know, actually earning them, feel free to immediately start calling me "Dash Lightning, sexy millionaire")
Leave it to Twitter to dole out a much-needed send up of the bill.
Check out our
15 growing list of favorites (in no particular order) after the jump.
22. You Might Have Seen Us On HBO (@robertblake)
21. Arkansas: Now with 50% less birds! (@JenniferKHicks)
20. If Ted Danson Can Stomach Us, So Can You (@amybhole)
19. Arkansas - Where we can't even agree on which hashtag to use. #RejectedArkansasNickNames #RejectedArkansasMottos (@michaelp)
18. Where The Legislature Has Nothing Better To Do (@robertyoungman)
17. Arkansas: Where all referees are OBVIOUSLY BLIND! (@lukemorris)
16. Where Retired Northerners Come To Complain About Taxes (@robybrock)
15. Arkansas: You can't marry within the same sex, but you can within the same family (@sethpurcell5)
14. Where the town named after the Ku Klux Klan founder gave us Al Green. (@cscrawf86)
13. Arkansas: When we outgrow our mammoth church, we build super-ginormous churches right next door http://bit.ly/hBGHzZ (@Chad_Garner)
12. Arkansas - Surprisingly difficult to draw. (@angryczech)
11. Not so boring, if you are never sober (@RockCityKicks)
10. You can't spell "tornado warning" without AR. (@audcole)
9. Come for the schools - Stay for the cigarettes (@SmackOfHamBlog)
8. So Nice, T.I. Has Been Twice (@JeremyDewey)
7. Don't Meth With Arkansas (@pstrack)
6. Arkansas: We're good at Football and Basketball, but never in the same decade (@hogdatabase)
5. Let's All Go To Branson! (@Ike45)
4. Arkansas- Come visit. Or don't. Probably don't. Do you have 5 bucks? (@monkeyflungpoo)
3. Come see where Bill Clinton came—-which is pretty much everywhere (@joshuasparker06 )
2. Two million great people and the mayor of Marshall. (@arkstatefan)
1. Arkansas - Where Progress Comes To Nap (@SmackOfHamBlog)
Congratulations to an Arkansas Treasure. Good on you Ed. Dale Ch--who?
"If we used real images, it would be a few Arabs in a country. "…