Chuck Haralson and Ken Smith were inducted into the Arkansas Tourism Hall of Fame during the 43rd annual Governor’s Conference on Tourism
Ahead of his performance, Belew spoke with Christina Milian, social media correspondent for "The Voice," about what he has in store for viewers and how he's dealing with his growing profile.
"Twitter is getting a little... I'm not used to that kind of invasion of my Twitter space," he said.
You hear that? Ya'll are invading his Twitter space. So just, you know, take it easy and don't freak him out or say anything weird on there. OK?
Milian asked the perhaps inevitable question of what Belew's going to do for this next performance.
"The question is what am I not going to do?" he said. "Because I have all these stupid ideas that are going to push the limits of even the show. But you know, I want to put on a really, really good show. That's why I wanted to be on Team CeeLo. I want people to tune in and say, 'What the hell is he gonna do next?'"
She also asked Belew what he'd learned from his experiences on Team CeeLo.
"I've really learned how to just expect anything and be ready for anything, because I'm sure the man has some more tricks up his sleeve."
Rolling Stone caught up with Belew and the other Voice contenders last week at The House of Blues in Los Angeles, quoting him thusly:
"We’re pushing all cylinders, both Cee Lo and I, especially for the next week’s performance, cause every week we’re just gonna bring that shock value that he’s known for and that I’ve always wanted to do," he said.
Belew is looking beyond next week as well, and if he does go forward, he has a particular song in mind for the finals. "The one song that I’ve kind of got on a back burner slowly simmering, is 'The Show Must Go On,' by Queen, because I just want to nail the shit to the wall," he said.
"The Voice" airs at 7 p.m. tonight and Tuesday.
Watch the video of Belew and Milian after the jump, plus check out some voting tips from Belew's Facebook.
Just so we're ready for tomorrow, I want to clear up some confusion regarding the voting process-
1. ONLY sprint users can vote by text messaging. Repeat, ONLY sprint users can vote by text messaging.
2. iTunes will let you download my song UP TO 10 times. I know that doesn't make any sense, but it will count as 10 votes if you don't mind paying for it. (I would never ask you to do that, but wil
l GREATLY appreciate it if you do!)
3. If my song breaks into the OVERALL TOP 10 on Itunes at the time voting ends, I will receive the iTunes bonus. The iTunes bonus multiplies your total downloads by 10 (100 downloads would equal 1000 votes.) That's ONLY IF the song breaks the OVERALL TOP 10!
4. Don't forget about voting at nbc.com/thevoice.
5. Don't forget about voting via the facebook app.
6. Remember that you can vote up to 10 times PER voting method. that's 50 total votes!
7. The overall bottom 2 artist, with the least amount of votes, will be sent home Tuesday night. Please keep me in this thing! CeeLo can't save me any longer. Please share this post!
I am glad that Little Rock is supporting the sculpture show and placing works around…
He pulled his Wilbury hat out of the traveling trunk.
Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds…