Huh? 
Member since Jun 9, 2010

click to enlarge image_jpg-magnum.jpg

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Currently

Dithering.

Updated on June 9, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Latest Review

Re: “The Root Cafe

Almost everything I've had here has been surprisingly good. The sweet potato fries are truly outstanding. The cookies and muffins are among the very best in Little Rock. The vegetarian banh mi is excellent, and the vinaigrette is unmatched. Where else can you go that serves an excellent little salad beside your burger? Or makes their own mayo?

1 like, 0 dislikes
Posted by hillbillypharmacist on 11/17/2011 at 9:33 AM

Recent Comments

Re: “Leadership change at Public Defender Commission

Diogotta, I don't know what happened. But from the stories I've heard about Didi, I'm going to lay 90-95% odds of her doing something wrong, and 5% odds that the bad old Republicans have ruined her taste for public service. Speaking as a dedicated liberal.

Don't worry, I'll let you know when I know.

4 likes, 4 dislikes
Posted by hillbillypharmacist on 07/23/2013 at 8:49 PM

Re: “Leadership change at Public Defender Commission

not yet. no scoop yet.

0 likes, 3 dislikes
Posted by hillbillypharmacist on 07/23/2013 at 6:20 PM

Re: “Leadership change at Public Defender Commission

I take it none of you actually know Didi? Don't jump to the conclusion that because someone works for a good institution that the person must also be good.

8 likes, 5 dislikes
Posted by hillbillypharmacist on 07/23/2013 at 5:57 PM

Re: “Leadership change at Public Defender Commission

This I gotta hear.

1 like, 1 dislike
Posted by hillbillypharmacist on 07/23/2013 at 4:46 PM

Re: “Food Feedback Friday: rumors, ragu, and Riverfest

Look at me, I'm damn near famous!
Here's a picture of the hog:
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll307/h…

3 likes, 1 dislike
Posted by hillbillypharmacist on 06/01/2013 at 10:16 AM

Re: “Food Feedback Friday: dumplings, buns, and benedicts

Mordy and rooibos,

That's good to hear. I've always enjoyed Star of India's lunch buffet, even though it can taste kind of tamped down at times. But at least it has a bit of variety. My favorite spot is Curry in a Hurry, which has the least apt restaurant name ever (it should be called Good Curry in about an Hour). But despite having just wonderful dinner dishes it has a really mediocre lunch buffet with not much variety at all. I don't understand why or how the dinner and lunch offerings are so different from each other.

But I've never tried Taj Majal, and I guess it's about time. Especially if the lunch buffet is good.

1 like, 0 dislikes
Posted by hillbillypharmacist on 05/10/2013 at 9:38 PM

Re: “Howdy, Chuy's! Welcome to Arkansas

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG EVERYBODY COME ON NOW

9 likes, 0 dislikes
Posted by hillbillypharmacist on 05/09/2013 at 2:26 PM

All Comments »


 

© 2014 Arkansas Times | 201 East Markham, Suite 200, Little Rock, AR 72201
Powered by Foundation