Daycare poisoning | Arkansas Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Daycare poisoning

Posted By on Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 7:32 AM

Source says a second one of the 10 children mistakenly served windshield cleaner fluid at a Scott daycare last week has been admitted to Children's Hospital on a finding of methanol in a blood sample. No symptoms. Based on lab finding. Exposure to methanol is potentially very dangerous, but it is treatable.

Sign up for the Daily Update email
Favorite

Comments

Showing 1-1 of 1

Add a comment

 
Subscribe to this thread:
Showing 1-1 of 1

Add a comment

More by Max Brantley

Readers also liked…

Most Recent Comments

Slideshows

 

© 2018 Arkansas Times | 201 East Markham, Suite 200, Little Rock, AR 72201
Powered by Foundation