Arkansas angler and fishing expert Billy Murray shares his extensive knowledge of the Diamond Lakes of Arkansas
The line is open. Closing words:
* READ ROCK CITY TIMES: Somebody ought to paint that slogan on the black roof of a red barn. It might catch on. I did a screen grab from their website today. It's at top. Typical of their scoops.
* THIS ONE IS REAL: A friend reports that his new Comcast bill says the Little Rock cable lineup is soon to add Al Jazeera America.
* POLITICAL PROGNOSTICATIONS: Roby Brock runs through here a variety of names bouncing about for 4th District Congress and lieutenant governor with the possibilities opened by Tom Cotton's run for Senate and Mark Darr's expected run for Congress. Like: Lt. Gov. Andy Mayberry.
* PUSH POLLING IN PROGRESS: When the robopoll calls to ask about US Senate, it's like a setup for an anti-Pryor poll. You are asked if still likely to vote for him after being told dishonestly framed statements of his position. Like amnesty for illegals.
* UPDATE: DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION EVE: I forgot to mention again the link to sign up for our new digital membership, which goes into effect tomorrow. If you'll wade through the comments, you'll find I've made a lengthy comment addressed at some readers who apparently think they turn into pumpkins tomorrow if they don't sign up. Reading and commenting continues to be possible, if limited. Check the comments for more and some farewells.
An excellent information provided thanks for all the information i must say great efforts made…
I must say you had done a tremendous job,I appreciate all your efforts.Thanks alot for…
About Trump, your Norma's always known - with so many others. Wise beyond my years,…