Joe ThePimpernel | Arkansas news, politics, opinion, restaurants, music, movies and art

Joe ThePimpernel 
Member since Apr 1, 2012


Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Stats

Recent Comments

Re: “Media botches Trayvon Martin coverage

Justice was done when the original prosecutor declined prosecution due to all the evidence pointing to George Zimmerman acting in self-defense.

Everything that followed was injustice spawned by the race-baiting industry (I am looking at you, state-controlled media).

6 likes, 2 dislikes
Posted by Joe ThePimpernel on 05/01/2012 at 10:16 AM

Re: “Lyons: Justice for Trayvon Martin

According to DOJ crime statistics, guns are used 2.5-million times per year to prevent robberies, rapes, murders, carjackings, home-invasions, etc., 99% of the time without a shot being fired.

http://www.gunfacts.info

But screw those people.

Eric Holder's people have a civil right to choose violent crime as a career path, and armed victims are an OSHA violation.

So what if white criminals choose black victims in 3 percent of their crimes, but black criminals choose white victims in 45 percent of their crimes?

So what if, from January to June 2008 in New York City, 83 percent of all identified gun assailants were black and 15 percent were Hispanics and together, blacks and Hispanics accounted for 98 percent of gun assaults?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/…

We must protect black criminals at all costs.

Until one of them victimizes Mr. Lyons.

7 likes, 2 dislikes
Posted by Joe ThePimpernel on 04/01/2012 at 11:06 AM

 

© 2017 Arkansas Times | 201 East Markham, Suite 200, Little Rock, AR 72201
Powered by Foundation