Martha B. Stanley | Arkansas news, politics, opinion, restaurants, music, movies and art

Martha B. Stanley 
Member since Oct 12, 2018

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.


  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »


Recent Comments

Re: “Voter ID: It's the law, be prepared

For nursing/assisted living folks: Call 1 800 482 1127 and ask them to send you the Documentation of Residency email (pdf) or by federal mail (paper copy).

Voters residing in long-term care or assisted living facilities may obtain a Documentation of Residency form from the Secretary of States office. When completed by the administrator of the facility in which the voter resides, the Documentation of Residency serves as a substitute for a Photo ID, for the purposes of voting.

4 likes, 0 dislikes
Posted by Martha B. Stanley on 10/12/2018 at 4:26 PM
  • Re: News and the open line on King Day

    • Ah, Fake News--Donald Trump's favorite bugaboo. Now he himself wouldn't be guilty of such a…

    • on January 22, 2019
  • Re: Scrubbed from the system

    • I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 1 month after I turned 45. My grandma is…

    • on January 22, 2019
  • Re: News and the open line on King Day

    • " ... to stand behind something so general and non-specific as you quoted is a…

    • on January 21, 2019


© 2019 Arkansas Times | 201 East Markham, Suite 200, Little Rock, AR 72201
Powered by Foundation